Hamper Delivery Terms
Ripple Effect Gifts offers free same day hamper delivery across Melbourne, Geelong and surrounds with free shipping Australia wide now also available
Same Day Guarantee
Enter your postcode to determine whether your address qualifies for same day delivery on orders placed prior to 12 noon.
Father’s Day Hamper Delivery Terms
For deliveries on Father’s Day, Sunday September 4th, your delivery area must show up in our ‘local zone’ postcode checker above. You can of course specify any delivery date at checkout.
For deliveries that are not within our local zone, we are unable to guarantee a delivery date. Your cut off date to order a hamper for these areas is Wednesday 23rd August to ensure your hamper arrives prior to Father’s day.
- Guaranteed same day delivery only applies when the order is received prior to 12 noon and is within our ‘local’ areas: Geelong, the Bellarine Peninsula, Surfcoast, Ballarat and selected suburbs of Western Melbourne. Please check your delivery postcode in the drop down box above. For deliveries within this postcode checker we use Brett’s Express Courier service.
- Saturday deliveries only apply if your gift hamper order is received prior to 12 noon on Friday and if it is within our ‘local’ delivery area.
- Deliveries are not made on public holidays as they apply to each state.
- Our Australia wide courier company, Sendle, provides us with an estimated time for delivery, however these estimates are subject to change and are not guaranteed. You will receive an email from us once your gift hamper has reached it’s destination.
- Gift hampers will only be left unattended at the delivery address when marked “Authority to Leave.” Sendle holds no responsibility for goods left unattended when consent has been granted to leave the hamper unattended.
- If the gift hamper is not marked “ATL” and there is no one in attendance to authorise receipt of the gift hamper, the delivery agent will leave a card and return the package to the depot until instructions to re-deliver are provided. The package is only held for 5 days, after which time it will be returned to Ripple Effect Gifts HQ.
- Sendle will make only one attempt to re-deliver the gift hamper free of charge. The re-delivery must be either “ATL” or for delivery to a parcel collection location.
- If the first re-delivery attempt is unsuccessful then Ripple Effect Gifts will contact their customer to arrange collection of the gift hamper or payment for a new delivery.
Cancellations or Changes
- Changes to delivery information can only be made prior to the gift basket being collected from Ripple Effect Gifts HQ.
- If a change to the delivery address arises once the package is in transit, a new delivery charge will apply.
- An order can only be cancelled prior to collection, in which case a full refund will be provided. Orders cannot be cancelled once the gift hamper has left Ripple Effect Gifts HQ.
- You must be over the age of 18 to purchase gift hampers that contain alcohol.
- There must be someone over the age of 18 in attendance of the delivery address to receive a gift hamper that contains alcohol.
- A maximum amount of 1.5 litres of alcohol can be purchased per customer
- If you place an order that exceeds the legal alcohol limit you will be contacted by Ripple Effect Gifts to amend your purchase.